When visiting a foreign country for the first time, it is important to do a little bit of reading and research in order to prepare for what you can expect. You can enjoy the capital city of China even if you are on a short budget. There are ways to enjoy your travel to the fullest while saving some money. You can do so by carefully planning and reading up on these few tips to experience Beijing without having to spend extravagantly. Below are the 5 simple tips to save money while enjoy travelling.
- There are many museums that actually give out free admission. The way to avail this is to be one of the earliest visitors on Wednesdays. You can enter either of the thirteen museums such as Capital Museum, Confucius Temple, Beijing Art Museum, and Beijing Art Museum of Stone Carvings.
- You can avail of the Beijing Museum Pass. This kind of pass will allow maximum three adults to go around major museums and sites for a great discount. Every penny saved can be put into the savings or put somewhere else that you need to invest in for the remaining of the trip. This kind of passes can be gotten between December to January.
- Take the airport’s services such as the shuttle bus. This is a better alternative than riding taxis at the airport. Of course, you can also arrange for the hotel service to pick you up. If not, you might also consider asking which bus you should take to reach your hotel. Be reminded to write your hotel’s name in English and in Chinese. On another note, taking the public transport is also a money saving technique.
- One of the best ways to eat on a budget is to eat the food available to most locals. Look for local restaurants that cook cheap food. You might also want to try the local street food especially if you are moving around.
- Another way to get a good grasp of leisure living in Beijing is to join activities that the locals usually get involved in such as kite flying, dancing, and even some exercises. This is a way to have a good time at a cheap price if not for free.
You do not need such a large budget to have a full Beijing experience. Find a Beijing tour today and learn how you can have fun with just a few pennies. Visit this website for more Beijing tours.
You can enjoy the capital city of China even if you are on a short budget. There are ways to enjoy your travel to the fullest while saving some money. You can do so by carefully planning and reading up on these few tips to experience Beijing without having to spend extravagantly.